Click the links below
Follow and like my social media pages to receive new content daily.
A Mid Life Crisis during a worldwide virus.
How a Man defined by an X lives with the strain of the new everyday.
- Or it can be argued that Sunburn perhaps, is the only cure.
- I won’t fault you for not trying, but I won’t show pity for your pain if you don’t.
- Recognize the Master of Disguise.When you erase the face of evil you make it harder to recognize You want accountability. You want people to know not only was this one person on the wrong side of history, they were not alone. You want to see the many faces evil takes. Turning a blind eye doesn’t make evil disappear. It […]
- The slow crawl towards patience is worth it.If you find it hard to be patient with others. Think about those who were patient with you. I find myself frustrated and impatient at times, dumbfounded even at how people can do the stupid things they do. But patience or even grace doesn’t come without practice and I’m always humbled by those who have […]
- Why whistle when pipes are more intimidating.
- The magic matters.
- Let loose that harmful thesaurus
- Loyalty lends to leading friends to safe places.There are no guaranties in life that things will be picture perfect. There will be pain and heartache along with disappointment and despair. You will run into evil people whom do horrible things and regret not a single one. You will endure storms and floods and fire filled chaos, ice cold oceans that care not […]
- One bump does not mean defeat.After watching “Raiders of the lost arc” in theaters I went home and fashioned a bull whip from a rock and a long rope. I was 7 With the rock as the weighted tip of my whip I ran around the woods searching for artifacts. That is until the rope quickly wrapped around my head […]
- The truth with these two rarely matters.