Click the links below
Follow and like my social media pages to receive new content daily.
A Mid Life Crisis during a worldwide virus.
How a Man defined by an X lives with the strain of the new everyday.
- 5 keys to ListeningListening is greater than speaking. I talk a lot… But I listen more….. There are many keys to communication.Keys that can unlock many locks, opening doors through the walls the world creates within us. Cultivate the art of listening to others and learn about yourself in doing so. Here are the 5 things that I […]
- Painting with a lazy brushA bigoted bias I see far too often whereas entire races are painted with one brush. Beneath that thick coat of paint is a picture you just don’t want to see. Actions are not “race based”. Actions are choices manifest by an individual. Brains unto themselves have no idea what race they are. Souls unto […]
- Fearless, hiding in plain sightI just wrote this to a friend but the more I read it the more I need to hear it myself. So, let this remedy become a memory to enjoy in the times that come. — There are parts of us that do not know of fear. Pieces of us that don’t consider consequences. Hiding […]
- Caption your CharacterI come across a few whom rattle off their character resume like a well rehearsed part in a play. Always the actor acting the part but true character is cultivated and comes from the truth of a genuine heart. And just like a horrible performance, the betrayal of character with caricature is hard to watch. […]
- I’ve got your PackI’m a pack person I know what part of the pack I play and I participate everyday. With people so is it with pets. I’m a pack animal and entering that frame of mind is one of my favorite pastimes. I spend time everyday on the level my dogs like to play which ends up […]
- Like it never existed.I have this Dad lecture called. Seamless Inclusion. Directed towards discrimination and the many “isms” that divide us. Seamless inclusion looks like a childhood friendship in which you walk up and nobody gives a funk because we all friends. Nobody cares where you’re from because you’re here now. Nobody cares what color you are because […]
- Roads of FlameLiving with PTSD can be incredibly lonely. And what pains me has strengthened me Latin in its literacy, pain has a way of knowing who grows from adversity before epiphany shares the translation. “Quod nocet, saepe docet.”What harms, often teaches. These firestorms of my mind must be walked through to the other side. You can’t […]
- Have a Heart to Heart between You and YouHow important is identity? Have you ever really asked yourself how and what makes up your identity? Sure we all think we control our frame of reference, our ideas and what we associate others with or how we associate ourselves with others. But how much of that is uniquely yours and not influenced by outside […]
- Malama your MommaI have this idea that if we can share with others how to “Malama” our Mothers many of the Mothers today and possibly tomorrow can enjoy a better quality of life. Too many Mothers are in abusive relationships Too many Mothers go without support Too many Mothers suffer in silence Too many children see this […]
- ENFJ to StayWhat are ENFJs like? ENFJs are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are focused on values and vision, and are […]